CPE Compliance Disclosure:
In this course, you will learn about back to the office concerns: vaccination, masks, social distancing that will be your top priority for your 2022.
- Learn back to the office concerns: vaccination, masks, social distancing
- Learn about recovering profits lost during Covid
- Learn about recruitment and retention in the “new normal”
- Learn about virtual vs. hybrid vs. in-person work: pros and cons
- Learn In-person Events: concerns and strategies
- Hear more about topics like: non-monetary employee benefits / incentives / compensation, non-dues revenue strategies, and involving the finance team as business partner in your organization
INSTRUCTOR(S): Moderated Roundtable discussion led by David Keen, CFO, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), and Ilana Esterrich, CFO, American Coatings Association.
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Business Management and Organization
Subject Domain: Operations
PREREQUISITES: INVITED ASSOCIATION CFOs / COOs AND C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES ONLY
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.