CPE Compliance Disclosure:
Everyone is trying to create engagement, but what’s the best way to do it? Join us for this lively discussion with your Association Executive Peers.
- Learn how we definite engagement
- Learn how we measure engagement, and what unintended consequences could our choices around this measurement have
- Learn how we will use the data we gather around engagement
- Learn potential risks in playing the role or center of the community engagement
- Learn what the organic shifts your organization did during the pandemic. How did they create value? Did they create unexpected problems?
INSTRUCTOR(S):Co-Moderated Roundtable discussion lead by Linn Wheeling, Director of Community Engagement, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP); and Shayna Varner, Director of Strategic Communications and Engagement, Pennsylvania Healthcare Association (PHCA).
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Communications and Marketing
Subject Domain: Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.