CPE Compliance Disclosure:
Join your association executive peers to discuss issues around your strategic initiatives
- Learn strategies for reexamining your revenue model
- Learn strategic planning for sustainability using diversification and flexibility
- Learn how to use visuals for strategic planning and communicating with your board
- Learn about monitoring program performance and making decisions about sunsetting
- Learn strategic planning with room for risk-taking
INSTRUCTOR(S): Moderated Roundtable discussion led by Karen Burgess, CEO, Michigan Dental Association (MDA) and R. Guy Sheetz, SVP, CFO and CAO, Futures Industry Association (FIA)
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Business Management & Organization
Subject Domain: Operations
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.