CPE Compliance Disclosure:
Video is a marketing tool your organization can’t afford to ignore. Join your association executive peers to discuss various strategies for leveraging video to engage your members and key stakeholders.
- Learn how you engage your members and key stakeholders with video.
- Learn where video can fit in your content marketing strategy.
- Learn what the advantages and disadvantages are to insourcing or outsourcing your video content.
- Learn how diversity, equity and inclusion can affect your use of video and content marketing in general.
- Learn what metrics you use to measure the success of your video marketing strategy.
INSTRUCTOR(S): Co-Moderated Roundtable discussion lead by Eric O’Connor, Chief Growth Officer, American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology (AANA); Brad Rysz, Vice President of Marketing & Communications – Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP); and Carol Miller, Chief Marketing Officer, Material Handling Industry (MHI).
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Communications and Marketing
Subject Domain: Marketing & Communications
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.