CPE Compliance Disclosure:
As we move from a pandemic to post-pandemic work world, how will your organization harness technology to optimize unique new work environments. Yes, you’ve established hybrid and work-from-home systems, but now it’s time to optimize them. Join us to discuss how.
- Learn what back to work is looking like for your Association peers
- Learn hardware and software you can harness to assist with remote and hybrid work environments
- Learn how workspace allocation is changing
- Learn strategies for employee retention in the wake of the Great Resignation
- Learn strategies for flexible workspaces and working styles within your team
- Learn how to optimize Hybrid and Work From Home systems
INSTRUCTOR(S): Co-Moderated Roundtable discussion lead by Rebecca Headrick, Chief Technology Director, The Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS); and Gary Sundel, Chief Information Officer, American Bankers Association (ABA).
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Business Management & Organization
Subject Domain: Operations
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.