CPE Compliance Disclosure:
Sure, you’ve got member-facing platforms, but do you have an intentional purpose, vision, strategy around them? In this roundtable discussion we’ll talk about assessing the “why?” behind your platforms and how to move forward with them.
- Learn what the optimal timeframe for vision is.
- Learn what member-facing digital platforms your association peers are using.
- Learn if the purpose of any of your digital platforms have changed & is it time to formally revisit?
- Learn how to successfully transition from the strategic planning to delivering solutions.
- Learn suggestions for structuring a research program that you can leverage on a regular basis to provide direction for these platforms.
INSTRUCTOR(S): Moderated Roundtable discussion lead by Mark Wilson, Chief Information Officer at American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (ACOG).
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Computer Software & Applications
Subject Domain: Operations
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.