CPE Compliance Disclosure:
Do you feel like your organization’s IT security is ironclad? Think again. Join us to learn more about potential threats to your security and how to protect your organization.
- Learn types of security threats have your association peers have faced, and lessons you can learn from them
- Learn what systems you can use to prevent an attack
- Learn what you can expect to spend on security tools and controls
- Learn how security solutions can be scaled down for smaller organizations while remaining affordable
- Learn how to secure C-Suite / Board support for security spending
- Learn what items should be included in your Incident Response Plan
- Learn if your cybersecurity insurance policy appropriate for your risk
INSTRUCTOR(S): Moderated Roundtable discussion lead by Larry Bazrod, COO, and Villy Savino, VP Technology Transformation, CoreNet Global – The Association for Corporate Real Estate.
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Information Technology
Subject Domain: Operations
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.