CPE Compliance Disclosure:
Do you feel your organization has a handle on current state of member experience and where you’d like it to go? How well does your org embrace tech? Staff and members alike. If you were working on developing/enhancing the member experience prior to the pandemic, we want to discuss how that looks now post-pandemic. Many of you have implemented a formal process improvement methodology and/or tools specifically to address the member experience. For anyone thinking about or on this journey already, we want to further discuss what challenges you are experiencing.
- Learn what strategies are you employing to get to the individual members to both learn about what they want and enable staff to translate that to an enhanced experience.
- Learn how do you determine your member benefits and how you match member benefits to segments or individuals.
- Learn how you are capturing feedback from your members. Qualitative/Quantitative? Aggregate/Individual connection?
- Learn how your organization approach innovation when it comes to taking risks and experimenting with new ideas.
- Learn how to identify your priorities when you are busy and your calendars are overbooked.
INSTRUCTOR(S): Moderated Roundtable discussion lead by Katie Feltman, CAE, Chief Operating Officer, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Internet-Based
CPE CREDITS: 1.5
NASBA CATEGORY: Communications & Marketing
Subject Domain: Marketing & Communications
PREREQUISITES: C-Level Management Experience
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
U.S Transactions Corp. (CPE Sponsor ID: 138278) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.